Jade is considered a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity in East Asian societies. Jade rollers were part of every wealthy and powerful women’s beauty chest in ancient China. The Jade rollers have been used from then until the present where they can be found in cosmetic acupuncture clinics and increasingly modern day spas. Slotting a jade roller into your skincare routine is the ultimate form of self-treatment!
- Tone up facial muscle;
- Stimulate detoxification by lymphatic drainage;
- Aid absorption of your skin care;
- Improve blood circulation;
- Improve elasticity of the skin;
- Reduce puffiness and wrinkles;
- Help to tighten pores since the jade remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin;
HOW TO USE:
- Use the wide end of the roller, starting at the jawline, massage in an outward direction to assist with puffiness across the face and neck.
- Use the narrow end to massage around the eye area. To assist with fine lines and wrinkles, use the roller in an upward direction.
- Place the roller in the fridge for a cooling effect and enhanced relaxation. This extra step will help to increase circulation and stimulate collagen production.
The roller is hand-crafted from natural materials so every piece is unique with variations to both size and colour. There may also be specks present in the stone due to its natural composition.